Thursday, September 8, 2011

Josh Kingry is a...

BOSS!
I have known Josh for a little over 10 years. I first met him in highschool. He moved to my hometown in Iowa my sophmore year of highschool and he joined up pretty much all the same activities I was into. So we became friends. We hung out a lot and went through a lot. From Josh almost dying after falling off my shoulderes and smoking his dome on the cement to one of our friends actually dying in a car accident. Josh was around for only 2 years then moved away and we barely talked after that.

THEN
Eating entire pizzas.


Hes a boss

Party time
Last year Josh By random chance moved to Colorado and we got hooked back up. Dude has changed a lot. When I first re-met him he was still fresh outa college still pretty much a "Frat boy" which made me pretty nervous. But after like 6 months and getting him up on the mountain with me that all changed. Josh is super rad and has definitely grown into a beast of a dude. Like 6'2" and is built like a house. Stoked that Josh and I have been able to regrow our friendship. Look forward to charging life with this dude for a long time.

Now
Jonathan, Myself, Jim, and Josh all way dirty from bein out in the wild on 4-wheelers

Me observing Josh tear down a tree

Josh and I at the top of Mt. Huron

Goin up

Our crew at the top of Mt. Sherman
Not a whole lot as changed since highschool. 

No comments: