Friday, March 25, 2011

Trip to Breck+Crash=trip to the ER

Yesterday my day included snowboarding at Breckenridge and then making a trip to the ER because of a head injury. I remember nothing from the entire day. Luckily my friend Lee was there with some of my family to help me out. I am guessing I was not to "with it" afterwords because I found this note later on in the night on my phone

So I spent the rest of the night in the ER





Ahh soo fun. Anyways, Ended up with a pretty bad concussion and zero memory of anything that happened yesterday. At one point, yesterday, I got off the phone with Katie and then about 5 minutes later her Uncle called her pretty worried because I wanted to call her and tell her that I fell so they were pretty worried. This is my second really serious concussion. Good thing I was wearing a helmet.
Thank you Lee and my awesome family for taking care of me yesterday when I was clearly unable to take care of myself.

The doc told me that I'm supposed to take a month off of snowboarding since this is number 2. There goes my season

No comments: