Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tunnels

Yesterday I was out looking for Jeff and Becca's dog Amos and I found this system of tunnels by our house. Shortly after I found them Nathan Kirkpatrick and my lovely wife gladly volunteered to search them with me. I hate to admit it but I am super claustrophobic and this was really hard for me. Katie was the bravest and went first




One of our stopping points

The tunnel was super tiny. We had to get our longboards and crawl through them on our belly.  Which once we got into the tunnel proved to be super difficult since there was about 2 inches of sand and dirt in the bottom of the tunnel.

After we got a ways into the tunnel we kept getting caught in spider webs and the walls were completely covered in mosquitos. So we decided to bolt. This is Nathan on his way out.

They were pretty gnarly. We couldnt even see the end of them or even a light at the end of it.

No comments: