Monday, September 28, 2009

Tank repaint project



Jeff and myself started on my gas tank this weekend After I redid my seat I kinda thought this giant orange "shadow" decal needed to go. This is a "factory" photo since i forgot to take a pre-sanding photo.

before
This is my bike still all torn down(notice the "girl bike" is still on my tire). scroll down for a bit to see that story.
Got the stickers sanded off and the tank roughed up! time for primer!


Tank all primed up and read to go! KEEP CHECKIN BACK FOR MORE UPDATES

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Nice to see ya gettin' after that thing. thanks for coming out to D-town last night was good to see you dudes.

Eric White said...

Yea dude, its about time i started somethin with it. I'm stoked on it. Glad its about done. Stoked on the premier as usual! Good do see you again